Create the Perfect Mudroom
November 8, 2010 § Leave a comment
This room may be used to:
– Shed wet clothing and shoes so that they don’t ruin the rest of the house.
– Store umbrellas and other items that are intended for outdoor use only.
– Maintain organization of items that children need every time they walk out the door (such as backpacks).
– Provide a space for pets that are wet or dirty when they come in from the outside.
– Add additional storage space and even additional living space to your home.
The perfect mudroom is designed to be neat and clean in terms of organization.
A mudroom needs to have a floor that is simple to clean. Tile, concrete and linoleum are top choices for mudroom floors.
- Storage Totes in the Mudroom (organizeyourstuffnow.com)
- We’re Organized Wednesday #15 (organizeyourstuffnow.com)